Ainsworth Accountants Fee Guide
Please note, this web page is not a quote and is subject to agreement with each new client prior to the commencement of our accounting, tax and bookkeeping Services
The fees below are estimates for well kept records, prompt communication, and for Accounts and Tax Returns which are not overdue, nor due within one month of being due when first contacted.
Please note the distinction in our fee structure between client businessess which are solely service providers and those which involve the supply, or supply and fit, of products.
Fees to new clients in 2018 will also hold for 2019, if circumstances broadly remain the same.
After the second year, fees will be reviewed annually for inflation and generally our time involved.
Single Shareholder/Director Limited Companies, services only - monthly payments
- please see blue insert column to the right of this page >>>
please see Contractors
SA Return - if no major complications: Estimate £160 (does not include Year End Trading Accounts or Property Accounts)
Sole Trader Accounts:
(not Ltd. Co.) ie. Profit and Loss Account
only, and based on a well kept set of books and records:
• Service only businesses: from £200 per year
• Supply, and supply and fit, of products: from £400 per year
Preparation & Submission of Statutory Accounts
and Corporation Tax Returns:
; Abbreviated Accounts
submitted to Companies House:
First year introductory offer - for a single Shareholder / Director company, based on a complete and well kept set of books and records:
• Service only businesses: from £720 per year
• Supply, supply and fit, of products: from £1,200 per year
Preparation and Profit & Loss Account from £100 per property. Please note that Self Assessment filing is in a addition, as above.
and VAT Returns:
• Service only businesses, not VAT registered: £15 per hour
• Service only businesses, VAT registered: £18 per hour
• Supply, and supply and fit, of products, not VAT registered: £18 per hour
• Supply, and supply and fit, of products, VAT registered: £20 per hour
Per Hour £80
Bookkeeping Training, Excel
& Accounting Software Training & Support:
Per Hour £80
Monthly: 1 director or employee: £10; then £10 for additional directors or £5 per additional employees.
Main Fee Rate:
- For correspondence, accounts, general tax, business plans, and any further work which arises: £80 per hour
Fees for Overdue and "Last Minute" Accounts & Tax
Our fees for Accounts and Tax which are overdue, or are within one month of the due date are £100 per hour for Accounts and Tax, and £30.00 per hour for bookkeeping. These fees are payable £500 in advance blocks on account.